Some of the most popular foods that increase testosterone are oysters, lean beef, nuts, eggs, eggs, fruits and vegetables plus there are many foods with which you can quickly raise your hormone levels.
With the help of foods one can increase testosterone, but the problem is you need to follow a strict diet plan and thus 99% of them fail. A strict diet implies to eating healthy meals that includes testosterone rich foods and skipping all the tasty unhealthy foods. Take a look at the different items you can include in diet to raise up some levels of your hormone.
Zinc rich foods that increase testosterone
For the productivity of testosterone mineral zinc is extremely important and hence one should eat zinc rich foods least five to six weeks.
Following this simple trick has been found to trigger testosterone among adult males with low levels. Men who were minimizing their everyday dietary food that provides zinc contributes to a considerable scale down in the levels of testosterone and this has been revealed by many recent studies.
It has been found that a major portion of men facing testosterone deficiency is because there is a shortage of zinc in their foods.
In men the role of zinc at the stage of puberty is enhancement of different male organs and in the adult years it maintains a balance of the chemicals and bodily hormones.
- An abundant source of the mineral zinc is oyster which has the ability to boost testosterone in men. This source contains 8x-10x more zinc deposit compared to red meat. Many researchers have shown that eating oysters provide a positive result in the enhancement of T levels.
- Beef or red meat is also an excellent source, but over consuming this food item can cause many health problems. In several cuts of beef meat the percentage of bad cholesterol is high and it can be threat to heart. Having red meat is not a problem, but make sure you eat it in limit and only have the lean part of the meat.
- Egg Yolks also contains zinc.
- Pomegranates and avocados are also exceptionally a very good source of zinc.
- Many sea foods including tuna have good amount of zinc.
Foods with good fats that raises testosterone
Within our body the production and release of testosterone is done with the help of good fats. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism conducted a study which showed that when a man has their everyday meals with the good fats quantity exceeding hundred grams for a couple of weeks; the result was higher quantity of testosterone hormones. This is because the good fats had lowered the levels of globulin which binds with testosterone dipping its levels. Just remember to have these fats sources in limited quantity else they can be bad for health.
- Nuts like almonds, walnuts, cashew, peanuts etc. are some good source of good fats, various vitamins and minerals. Don’t over eat, just have a couple of nuts everyday.
- Having one egg in the breakfast can prove to be a good option. The white portion of the egg will provide proteins while the yellow part will supply zinc, omega-3 fatty acids.
- Fishes are also considered to contain good levels of cholesterol. You can have fishes 2-3 times a week.
- Whatever food you cook, use extra virgin olive oil for the preparation.
Vitamin D rich foods for testosterone
Vitamin D is a very essential nutrient since it helps our body digestive system to process calcium. This maintains the strength of the bones and keeps it strong. One important plus point of this vitamin is that it also associated with the testosterone hormone. Also the European Journal of Endocrinology, released the results of a recent research and it was found that the body of European men with low testosterone were having vitamin D deficiency. Look at some good sources for providing vitamin D to the body.
- The liver of beef is a great food with vitamin D.
- Only one piece of tuna is enough for satisfying the vitamin D requirement of the body. Apart from this, tuna can keep your weight in check as it is low in calories and also has proteins and body nourishing oils. This is one of best natural foods that increase testosterone levels in the body.
- Various types of beans can provide your body with increased profits. White and black kidney beans have both vitamin D and zinc.
- Well, this is not a food, but exposure of body to the early morning sun rays can give vitamin D to the body.
Magnesium rich foods
It has been found that somewhere around 60% of the male body testosterone is linked into sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG). Now this makes it difficult for our body to directly make use of testosterone as a major percentage is bound with SHBG. Hence to bring down the SHBG count and increase the amount of testosterone in free form magnesium is helpful.
Green leafy vegetables, nuts, fish, avocado, figs, bananas etc. are magnesium rich foods.
Citrus fruits for raising testosterone in men
Citrus fruits like oranges, pineapple, lime, grapefruit, lemon etc. have excess of vitamin C. This vitamin is known for assisting the body to bring down the stress hormone called cortisol. And it is proved that lower the cortisol, higher will be the T hormone. Vitamin A which is vital nutrient for testosterone is also provided by these fruits. These foods provide many a natural way for boosting testosterone and decreasing estrogen.
Vegetables advantages for increased T levels
When there is an excessive amount of estrogen within the body, this may lead to deposits of excess fats and get in the way to get high T hormone and lean muscles. The components and compounds that broccoli has assists in bringing down the estrogen levels.
Spinach has a whole lot of vitamins and minerals that are also called as testosterone boosting nutrients. Now I understand why Popeye used to have spinach because it contains vitamin A, C, B6 and also magnesium.
Cauliflower is also very popular estrogen decreasing and testosterone enhancing vegetable.
Pair of incredibly strong androgens called androstenone and androstenol are present in celery. A research has also shown that with just the aroma of celery the testosterone production is stimulated in the body. Having juice of celery leaves can help men with low T levels.
A researched performed in Iran with rats showed that having onion juice can triple the hormones.
Natural supplements for boosting testosterone
These foods are good, but you cannot eat the same foods everyday and hence many quit. So in-order to solve these problem health companies have come up with pills that are completely natural and include no harmful health damaging stuff. Many testosterone rich food extracts are combined together and these supplements are made. These supplements can be taken everyday after your meals and it can boost up your T levels. Many men have started using such natural supplements and the good news is a major side-effect has never been reported.